We respect the privacy of all visitors to the site and shall ensure that the personal information you provide will be treated confidentially.
When you visit our website, we store the following information:
- your IP address from which you access our website
- your e-mail address you provide via our contact form
- your email address when you contact us directly by e-mail
- information about the pages you visited on our website
- information that you provide us voluntarily when registering, placing orders and filling out surveys
The stored information is used by us to:
- improve the content and quality of our website
- fine-tune the content and appearance of our web pages more closely to the specific needs of each visitor
- inform you about important changes to our website and related services
- inform you about news and promotions that we offer to the extent you have indicated to receive this information
Duivenspel does not sell your personal data
For other purposes, we will use your data only if you have explicitly given your consent. We will not sell your personal information.
Right of inspection
You have a right to inspect your data and you can charge an improvement requests. In addition, you always oppose free of charge and without reason against the transmission of advertising and the transmission of your data to third parties. You can exercise these rights by writing to Duivenspel with a signed and dated request, together with a copy of your identity card.